Sunday, June 08, 2008

exciting stuff!

Well, I'm eighteen now and everything feels pretty much the same (except now I can go in da offy and be like "haw gie'z yer booooze an' faaaagzz!!!" but I'm not too into boozin'. Much more into karaoke...)

My birthday was nice... I think? Robbie stayed with me for the week before and then on my birthday Angelica and Ifedade came up too. We played Monopoly again, but this year there was a lot more cheating (only from the girls though...) and it was hilarious, although the boys didn't seem to think so. Pfft!

Anyways, that was kl. I haven't been out properly yet... I'd like to go to Rock Karaoke at Catwalk! I wanted to go the Tuesday after my birthday but I couldn't get a crew and ended up sitting in my house with Angelica, playing cards and drinking schnapps. Would anyone be willing to karaoke it up with me?

I've been a lot happier these past few days. It's good, although I woke up in a bit of despair this morning, but that was just because having nothing to do on a Sunday is annoying. And not unusual.

On Thursday, Robbie and I went and saw Say Anything at ABC2. They were pretty good, and their warm-up acts (The Outline and Twin Atlantic) weren't bad either. We laughed about some of the musicians and when we were waiting in a wee doorway for my dad to come get us (it was pouuuring) we saw Parker Case running to the bus to get stuff and he was all "Oh shit!" cause of the rain and thunder and stuff. It was funny. He was our favourite, fo' shizzle.

I have a job waitressing/bartending but it's part time and only at social functions and events. Got Ayr Racecourse in a couple of weeks, and I'm already quite nervous about it. waaaaahhhh.

Not much else to report, i am boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home