Sunday, March 16, 2008

eighteen.

In two months time, I will be a year older than I class myself today. I'm not looking forward to it, because it sounds expensive. Not only is there taxes and the like to think about, there's also the fact that all of my other eighteen-and-over friends are going to want to go out (already, three or four people have insisted we go out on the town for my birthday) which is not really what I'm into. I do enjoy dancing, but actually going out to clubs is something I would probably only do every couple of months. Also, I'm never going to be able to afford it, especially as I'm trying to save up a couple of thousand pounds at the moment.

So maybe I'll end up feeling bad for having to say no to people, and I don't like the sound of that either.

Mostly though, I just don't like the idea of getting older. It is really quite frightening.

Anyway, wow, something serious: there you go.
Yesterday, Robbie and I saw Horton Hears a Who and it's so funny! Like, I just really liked it, which is weird because I thought it'd probably be a bit gay so I wasn't too sure about it. I did want to see it though, so I'm glad we did!
On Friday night we hung out at Robbie's mum's house and cooked a "quorma". It wasn't bad, but it was quite a bit hotter than any korma I had ever had before, and really tasted nothing like one at all. It was edible though, and that's what matters. We are chefz.

Now I believe I shall go for a wee walk with the maw and the paw.
Oh, I never used any German. I suppose that is because I had something I actually thought of to write about! Wow. Dass ist... Etwas.

Tschüss. Wie immer. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home