Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter bunnies.

I had a lovely Easter weekend.
On Thursday night I went through to Edinburgh and lazed about with Robbie. Friday was more of the same; lazing about, watching Flight of the Conchords, watching Teachers and plenty of eating.
Saturday was a sitting about and playing Smash Brothers day (in a team though, because otherwise I'd beat Robbie up and he'd be sad : ( rofl kiddin' awwwwn... kinda : P) until we went and got the bus in the evening. We arrived back in Glasgow and proceeded to go back to my house. I don't remember much about that day.

Sunday was nice : D we got up early and went to Robbie's dad's. There was an allotment, egg rolling, cheese sandwiches and coke and then back at the house there was chocolate and exhaustion. Toddlers are so tiring, even just to watch! Cute though. Anyway, after our Easter outing, we went to Robbie's maw's and sat about watching The Host (until it broke) then watching Sean play the Superman game (rather gay). We returned back to mine around 11pm and only went back out again to purchase some 7up from the 24 hour shop.

Monday we saw Vantage Point which was pretty good : ) but a bit pointless really. Robbie wasn't too thrilled by it.

The rest of this week has been boring, but Michelle is due up in 10 minutes and Judi and I are going to the school show tonight : D yay lots of stuff to do.
Viel... Essig. Rofl. funny story bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home