Thursday, April 17, 2008

pain

I feel awful. I'm angry, but more than that I'm disgusted and upset. I think if it didn't make me wonder so much, I would actually find it funny, but instead it leaves me worried and hurt.

I'm lonely also, which is NOT helping.

I don't remember much about this week. It has been slow. At the weekend, Robbie came up and we saw his mother's new puppy Brando. He's a seven week old chocolate mini poodle and he's very cute. On Monday I did very little, Tuesday was CRUK, Wednesday (yesterday, wow) I went out with Angelica in the morning. It was also my mother's birthday. And today I went to my gran's.

Tomorrow will hopefully be good. Might be going to Primark with mum. I haven't been there in ages! It says it's going to rain tomorrow though, on the BBC website. I really hope it does not.

ARGH I'm so frustrated with everything. Why are people so fucking stupid.
Arseholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home