Friday, April 11, 2008

Move bitch,

get out da way!

Ah Ludacris, you crazy ol' guy.

So, yes, I really feel like singing at the moment, because singing is fun (Not like "omg i'm so happy i cud sing". That's gay.) although I suppose I wouldn't sing Ludacris. I would like to play Singstar. The Rock Ballads one! yeeeahhhh!

I'm downloading all the Alkaline Trio songs that I don't have just now (which is a most of them, to be honest) and also some other random stuff like Ludacris and Sexy Back. Sexy baaaaack!

Gosh, I haven't been up to much. Saw One Missed Call with Debbie and Judi on Wednesday and last Friday I saw Son of Rambow with Robbie and Umar. The former was quite scary, but a bit stupid and the latter was alright but not as good as I expected.

I don't know what I'm doing today... probably nothing.
I had a job interview yesterday for a new shop in Decourcy's Lane. It's called Three Steps to Heaven and it's an ice cream/coffee shop. I haven't heard back from them yet, but I'm not bothered.
Also, I have a job as a waitress/bar-tender that starts after my birthday. I think it might be a good one, as long as I can balance the drinks properly! Need to get some practice in first, I reckon!

Anyway, I have nothing interesting to say, I just felt this little bloggerson had been neglected.
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home