Tuesday, May 06, 2008

devoid of emotion?

good morning.

I don't really know what I'm going to say. The weekend before last was good. I went through to Edinburgh on Friday evening and sat about with Robbie and his uni palz in the Edinburgh student union kinda place. We watched a lot of My Name is Earl (back at the flat, obviously) too. Saturday he went to another uni thing, so I went shopping on Princes Street. It was pretty busy, but it was a fairly nice day so it was quite nice. pretty fairly quite, how half-arsed.

On Sunday I went home and on Monday Robbie came back through here. We went to his dad's and saw his new brother who was rather cute (though babies do scare me a little) : ) then, oh yes, we went to the cinema. We saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall (nothing else on...) and it was actually a lot funnier than it looks in the adverts. Maybe even worth seeing? : o
The next two days were a blur of rofling and eating and sitting about. I believe there was a terribly scary thunder storm on Tuesday. If Robbie hadn't been there, I would've been scaaaaared. Instead, I was still scared, but sitting squeeeeshed up next to him as he played Mario Kart.
dumdeedaahh on Wednesday we saw Three and Out which was pretty good too, but really sad.

Then there were some days of boredom. It got sunny on Saturday, and after hanging out with Angelica and Alexis in the afternoon, we ended up in the botanics with a wee group of other people. It was really hot!

Yesterday was hot too, but there was a really cool breeze and it was too busy to play frisbee, so I was actually a little chilly at times. I went home quite early though, because it was boring! No one would come out, so it was basically just me, Liam and Neil with Hannah and Kate for a wee while and then some other randomers from school too. In the end, the group of randomers went to play football and I went home.

Today is CRUK day. And I feel kind of confused. I'm glad I have CRUK today though, as I need something to do. hmph...
I'm so lonely, and it makes me feel stupid.
huff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home